Back to School Wreath
It is back to school time! I am not ready for a fall wreath and considering it is August, I should probably take down the 4th of July wreath I have had up all summer. I came up with this fun wreath to transition back to school.
1) Grapevine Wreath
2) Wooden Letter
3) Acrylic or Spray paint for the letter
4) “Back to School” ribbon and Burlap ribbon
6) Pencils and Rulers
7) Power Drill to create a hole in your letter.
8) Hot glue gun to assemble the wreath.
1) Drill a hole in your letter. ( You will use this hole to string the twine later)
2) Paint your letter and let it dry.
3) Create your bow and add the rulers and pencils. Glue in place with hot glue gun.
4) String your letter with twine and tie it to your wreath.
Simple and easy!
*All of my supplies came from Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores with exception to the ruler and pencils. The pencils and rulers are from the Dollar Tree.